Thursday, December 17, 2009

MOVIE NIGHT



Here is it - my Robby's big moment to shine, to escape the Twilight Shadows and show the world his true acting ability...... God I hope he can do it!!!! Their may be a possibility that I have been blinded by our undeniable connection, but I truly feel that their is a brilliant, tormented actor waiting to escape and release his destined talent on all of us!!! This may seem a little over the top, but at least he can't say that I didn't support him from the beginning. I won't be a band wagoner like the rest of you wannabees!!!!!!

The truth is the trailer is a little chaotic, but I see potential - What do you think??? Either way, I will be there, supporting him as I always have and showing him the meaning of true commitment!!!!






In true Tim Burton style this looks like one Fuckin Crazy Alice in Wonderland and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!! Why might you ask - I will tell you why - Johnny!! It's all about Johnny!!!!!! He is a one man Island, a irreplaceable genius - their will never be a duplicate..... So I will see this crazy and probably dark and depressing movie and anything else he ever creates because we are witnessing the creation of a Picasso. A perfect, one of a kind piece of Artwork that many people will try and duplicate, but will undoubtedly fail. So go see it and witness the genius!!!






I can't wait for this Movie to Come out Christmas Day. We are guaranteed a great movie with the kind of acting Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law and our Canadian girl Rachel McAdams are capable of delivering. I am going Boxing Day see you there.



GOOD LINKAGE
tab at the end of each sentence and the link will appear

Somebody's makeup artist just got fired - Socialitelife.com

She is one of my favorites in Hollywood - Incredible style, beautiful and talented
- JustJared

Jake Gyllenhaal just became available - that's what's important - Laineygossip

Another one of my favorite girls in Hollywood - such a rare photo opp - PopSugar

Could she really stay with him after she finds out their are 14 others!!(I think that's the most recent number!!!!) - Dlisted