Sunday, December 13, 2009


So when the advertisements came out for the "Vampire Diaries" I swore to myself that their was no way in hell I would subject myself to more Vampire shit as it has become seriously over saturated!!!! The networks are trying to drain every penny out of this Twilight Phenomenon - which of course makes good business sense, but makes for very unoriginal programming.

Their piss poor attempt at trying to replace my Robby with this Paul Wesley aka Stefan character was offensive and distasteful. I promised myself I would not be leered into such elementary entertainment.

So one Thursday night I found myself channel surfing......

This is the problem with this Vampire shit - it's addicting - don't start. I mean the truth is it's cheesy as hell and could really use a new angle, but it's full of beautiful people, unnecessary shirtless scenes, sex and mediocre acting - so how can you go wrong!!!!

I will admit that there is one storyline in particular that forces me to keep coming back for more!!! I love Katerina Graham and her whole witch story line - it gives the show some originality.

As far as eye candy is concerned there are endless smelly piles of it, and although it does not interest me, my girlfriends are constantly drooling from the mouth about this Ian Somerholder aka Damon - I think he is way too pretty, but you know me.... I like them unshaven and dirty!!!! If this show is going to continue to lure me into wasting an hour on Thursday nights - we are going to need a new dirty Vampire in town!!!!

This is Katerina and Ian at the InStyles Golden Globe Party on Dec 8th.
Vampire Diaries airs Thursday nights on the CW - they are airing re-runs at the moment, but new shows start Jan 14, 2010.


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING - NEW POSTS SOON.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT thegossipcloset@hotmail.com