Sunday, May 9, 2010

HE SHOULD BE OUTLAWED


THE HOTTIE I DON'T FIND HOT!!!
Jake Gyllenhaal without a doubt must be one of the most attractive men in Hollywood (especially in a suit), but there is something about him that stops me from joining the "he's in my top 5" bandwagon!! I think it has something to do with the fact that he clearly knows he's attractive and the fact that everyone wants him - which is too much competition and always a turn off (except sadly in Rob's case - although I really wish I could kick him!!!).



Here is Jake looking hotter than ever and his co-star Gemma Arterton on May 9th at the London premiere of "Prince of Persia: the sands of time". I've seen the preview and it unfortunately does not look promising aside from Jake's ridiculous body!!! Also not a fan of Gemma's dress - what's with all woman wanting to look like real life princesses???? She is way too young to be wearing something so matronly and safe!!! I have attached preview below - as you will notice the dress she wore to the premiere and her styling did her a serious disservice - check her out on the preview - she is fucking stunning!!!!!!! Prince of Persia come out May 28th - would love to hear your reviews thegossipcloset@hotmail.com