Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JAKEY IN L.A.


PROMOTION CONTINUES
"Prince of Persia" opens this weekend and Jake is making his rounds on the promotional circuit. He continues to be in find form, despite the lack of sleep and grueling schedule. I can't say I am fond of Gemma Arterton's dress - this girl could choose any fucking color of gown she could dream of and she picks what I can only describe as the "Nude" look - very boring and slightly unflattering. Fortunately for her I will give her points for the greetion look as I am always a fan. I found some you tube clips of their recent press conference - Gemma is stunning - I definitely prefer her dressed slightly down. Their's something Victorian about her look, almost porcelain like, I think we are going to see much more from this 24 year old, English beauty. Check out the clip below - love Ben Kingsley!!!