Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MAYBE PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!!!!
















A NEW MEGAN
I can't put my finger on it, but there is something more appealing and different about Megan. I find myself intrigued by what she has to say and happy to see her happy!!!!! This is unexpected as I had almost permanently placed her on the "I don't give a shit list"!!!! There appears to be something subdued about her, which could be because she is not currently promoting anything so we are not forced to hear the endless shit that typically comes from her mouth!!!! Which would make the most sense!!!! The other possibility is that she has finally got her shit together and has figured out how to navigate through Hollywood????? I guess only time will tell!!! Until then I will enjoy the fact that she appears to be getting it!!!!



Doesn't she look incredible when she is just chill in her Sunday sweats - that is when I feel she is worthy of being named one of the World's "MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ALIVE"!!! It's when she's lathered up in some sort of body grease and she looks part pumkin that I have a difficult understanding the appeal!!!! This Megan in this picture helps me understand the appeal!!!!

This is Megan And Brian out with his son getting some errands done around L.A.

















Megan is covering the June 2010 edition of Allure Magazine. She speaks out about the crew member that took a shot of her breasts while filming "Passion Play" and she discusses her life apart from Hollywood.

In Regard's to her opinion on Plastic Surgery Megan says: “I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it’s not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin, the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you,”. “If, then, you feel, ‘This is something that I want to do,’ then do it. It’s amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do.”

She then goes on to tell Allure that she has no qualms about strangling the uidentified photog who snapped a topless photo of her on the set of the upcoming flick Passion Play.

Megan On Nude Photo Leak: “If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm – physical harm. I’m not a fucking reality TV star that’s courting the paparazzi and wants my fucking picture taken all the time. I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious, and this is the shit that’s happening to me. It makes me furious.”

Why Megan Hates To Cook: “I’ll starve to death before I’ll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating. I’ll eat the same thing every day for two months and then never eat it again. I did that with Life cereal. I ate it every day for so long that the thought of it makes me upset,”. “The only person I enjoy cooking for is my boyfriend’s son. I like arranging it on his little plate…. I like cooking for kids, for some reason.”

How Megan De-Stresses: “Just being able to be at home, and light my candles and my incense, and just be isolated and shut everyone out except the people that I’m close to and be in a family environment and have some semblance of a normal life.”

The magazine hits newsstands May 25th - I can't say the cover is anything exciting to look at - that's why I didn't cover it in my post - not worth the time!!!!!

Love the pic below of Megan and Brian - they make sense don't you think????