Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THERE ARE NOT WORDS


HE'S BEEN ON MY FOREVER 5 SINCE BREAKER HIGH
My addiction to Ryan is not a recent thing - I think he grabbed my attention like 10 years ago when he was this itsy bitsy goof on "Breaker High" - (picture below). So at the very least I can claim that I am no "BANDWAGONER" when it comes to the almost too good looking Ryan Gosling.

I remember when Notebook came out and I thought to myself - I new that guy had potential. This has always been my problem - I see the potential - cling on to the fact that I am the only one to see it and then am devastated when my good sense of character reveals themselves to the world!!!! Despite his immense popularity I have kept him on the list, because Ryan is not the kind of guy you can kick!!!! He just gets better and better and better and . . . . . you get the point!!!!!














LIKE THE IDEA, BUT DON'T LOVE IT!!!If I am being honest, the recent rumours of ryan and kate as an item makes me a little upset, not because they wouldn't be gorgeous together (because they would), but because I can see the real potential of a long lasting relationship!!!! I don't mind if Ryan has his odd flings now and then, but if I could return to my little girl fantasies of Love, I would wish that he only finds his sould mate in Rachel McAdams. Of course I love them in the Notebook, but it's more that than. It's her ability to stay real in Hollywood, the fact that they come from the same Home town, the way the estically fit one another so perfectly. I will forever miss and yearn for them to be together again!!!! Despite the fact that I may always be that 6 year old who wishes for her knight in shining armor, I truly believe Ryan and Rachel will end up together!!! Maybe it's just a pipe dream!!!!!!!



DO YOU REMEMBER!!!!! I PRAY TO THE CELEBRITY GODS THAT THEY MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!

































Here is Ryan and Michelle in Cannes at the premiere after party of "BLUE VALENTINE". I don't love the dress, but I do love her so she is getting a free out of jail card just this once, because the other ensemble's during Cannes has been perfection!!!