Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SEX AND THE CITY DEUX

























THE LADIES ARE BACK
Here they are at the U.K. premiere of SEX AND THE CITY 2 Sarah Jessica Parker has been fucking killing it - I want every part of this look - even the fucking ridiculous over the top hat - looooooooooooove!!! It says look at me, I am amazing and everything I wear becomes the shit!!!!!!!!! It totally sells because now I want her shit!!!!!

I can't say I am equally in love with the other girls choices!!! It's one thing to know that you take a back seat to SJB in the film, it's another thing to take a back seat on the red carpet!!! This is their chance to one up her!!!! very disapointed!!!!

Sarah is wearing an incredibly elaborate Philip Treacy hat and an Alexander McQueen gown. So over the top fantastic!!!!!!!


Here is Sarah Jessica Parker killing some crazy fucking shoes - I want, I want bad!!! This is her ensemble for the SEX AND THE CITY 2 afterparty - I don't think I will ever get over those fucking shoes!!!! Her and the other ladies have been going crazy promoting the movie with clothes my closet would die to own!!!


The first ladies of fashion arrived at Radio City Music Hall to walk the red carpet, then headed over to Lincoln Center for the afterparty, SJB is wearing Valentino - devine!!!!! Kim Cattrall looks amazing - she is 54 can you believe it - I didn't have that body at 20!!!! She went with a slinktastic Naeem Khan, while Kristin Davis went with a vintage Balmain Couture dress and Cynthia Nixon chose a goody, but an oldy Carolina Herrera.



Here is Cynthia Nixon wearing Carolina Herrera, doesn't she look amazing. she just turned 45, I am just disapointed she changed her hair - I prefer it red way more!!



Kristin's Balmain Couture is radiant and I love it, but it's very safe - thought she would come out with something a little more fashion forward - not something her character Charlotte would wear.



To round out the group Kim Cattrall our Canadian girl was there to represent in a Naeem Khan Gown (prom dress style seems to be the theme of the night with the exception of SJB). I love the looks, but minus SJB they could have brought it alot harder in my opinion.