Wednesday, May 26, 2010

REALLY - BOB SAGET????? WTF???



MAYBE BOB SAGET IS COOL AND WE JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT!!!!!!
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT!!!!!!!

So Rob has been like crazy busy basically for the past 3 years, and he often makes reference to the fact that creating long lasting friendships has been challenging. So I can understand him being a loner, I can even understand that it's easier to be alone as opposed to questioning if any of his friendships are legit, what I can't understand is why he is giving up his very limited free time to hang with BOB SEGET!!!!!!!! As a result I find myself resolved to believe that Bob Saget may be cool!!!! I mean why else would Rob be hanging with him????? That got me thinking - what else would pull Rob to the party. It appears in the pic that he went with long time friend and agent Stephanie Ritz which means it could just be as simple as him hanging with a friend, doubtful, but possible. I don't like pitching Rob as someone that only does something for personal gain, but if we look at the facts - Rob rarely makes public party appearances - there must have been some benefit in the connection department in order to make his trip worth it!!! So like I said this got me thinking - Rob recently admitted that he would love to try his hand in Broadway - now this is where the theory plays out!!!! John Stamos hosted this little Birthday Shindig and he has been performing on Broadway for the past 3 years - notice who Rob is standing beside - that's right - John Stamos!!!!!!!! Coincidence - I think not!!!!!!!! As everything in life - it's all about the connections!!!! That being said I don't believe Rob to be the type to only do something based on the fact that he would get something in return - if he did come with his Agent - I am sure he went with the intention of having a good time with his friend with a small possibility of networking - I mean it's Hollywood that's what it's all about!!!!!!

It was just announced that Rob will join Taylor and Kirsten at the MTV awards on June 6th to present a never before seen scene from Eclipse - I think that's lame, but I don't really care as long as I get to see him!!!!
















I don't know if I should be happy to hear my Robbie is working out or worried. If it's just to wear off the previous days beer - fine, great - better to be healthy, than unhealthy!!! , but if it's to manipulate his body into some kind of man meat - I object. I already have enough competition, the last thing I need is competition from those fucking superficial whores that only love a man for their sixpack!!!!!!!! My one saving grace is for the simple fact Rob does not do stupid or superficial - thank god!!!!!!!!

Rob is pictured below visiting a Guitar shop("Norman's rare Guitars" to be exact. Where he bought a couple expensive and rare guitars = 1962 ES335 and Dobro 30's Double Cyclops - I have no idea what this means, but I would sure like him to tell me all about it!!!!!!! Rob was his overly charming self and took a pic with the employee's!!!!!! God I wish I was an employee at Norman's Rare Guitar's!!!!!!