Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Best and Worst of the SAG Awards




Diane Kruger is quickly becoming one of my favorite fashionista's - is she not INCREDIBLE. Love, Love, Love, Love, Love!!!!!

Everything from the hair, the makeup, the jewelry and especially that dress!!!! She has been killing the red carpet with risky, high fashion ensembles the past year and now I find myself anxiously scowering the latest awards show's anticipating her next fashion phenomenon!!! This off the shoulder, floor length, mustard colored gown by New York designer Jason Wu is definitely my favorite of the night!!!

SIDE NOTE: Is Joshua Jackson not the cutest man ever!!! Look how he stands off to the side so he can make sure that she is getting her big moment, yet still letting her know that he is there to support her!!!! So cute. Too bad Diane didn't win, but at least she has Josh to ease some of her pain!!!! It was rumored on 2 websites today that they are engaged - I think it's premature, but I have been wrong many times before!!! Keep you posted!!!