Tuesday, January 5, 2010

KATE'S BOY TOY




Kate's Reliable Fallback Guy
Can you believe that they are rumored to be hooking up again - this must be round four!!!! The poor guy almost died last time, you'd think she would leave him alone!!! Gives a whole new meaning to kicking a guy when he is down!!!! She has turned him into her old stinky sweater!!!! . . . . the one you only wear when you can't find any of your other better sweaters to put on!!! You keep it around so you are not without, but it only gets worn as a last resort!!!! Owen is Kate's dirty, old, stinky sweater!!!! She has chewed him up, spat him out, stepped on him and drove him over with her car, yet he keeps waiting around for more!!!! First I thought he deserved to wallow in agony for being stupid enough to wait around for her, than I started to feel sorry for him because his loyal puppy dog love is pathetically charming, than I realized he's probably loving every minute of it - he gets to alley oop Kate Hudson!!!!! As if he cares if he's seconds, thirds, or left overs, as long as he gets to be one of her meals!!!!! They actually seem perfect for each other, I hope these two crazy kids make it!!!!!! At the very least it would provide some very juicy gossip!!!!






This makes me feel like cow dung!!
Can you believe this bitch is 40!!!!!! I would trade my husbands right nut for these abs!!! She is so incredible - a true fashion icon. She makes turning 40 (which is thankfully a long way away) bearable!!! Here she is with her husband and son, Kingston in St. Barts. They have been there for about a week celebrating New Year's with friends and spending time boating and relaxing on the beach.

Recently Gwen showcased her clothing line L.A.M.B. 2010 spring collection at New York fashion week



Don't you love the gray dress with the white tights!!! I am already trying to figure out where I am going to hide my new purchases!!!!