Monday, January 11, 2010





WOW
This will come of little shock to those that know me, but I am a horribly picky Bitch (in the best sense!!!)as a result I tend to be very frivolous with handing out "beauty titles". Few people truly WOW me, this does not mean I don't find people in general attractive, it just means that there have only been a few that truly deserve the word. Pre-requisites are as follows - you must be a natural beauty, you must be the perfect thinness - right in between too many ribs showing and not enough ribs, you must kill it in the style department - this means hair, makeup, accessories, shoes and obviously clothing and lastly you must ooze class from every undersized pour in your body!!!!

Ginnifer Goodwin Wow's me!!!!

She shows up last Sunday at the People Choice awards rocking a Christian Lacroux dress and a pixie cut!!! This takes balls - why??? because she is saying that her beauty can stand up on it's own and she is right!!!! She is seriously killing the whole look - have you seen the dress, I want the dress!!!!

In my picky Bitch world a "WoW" moment is about as rare as a "Fashion moment". My last "Fashion Moment" was when Keira Knightly walked into frame in the movie "Atonement" wearing that stunning green emerald dress - you know the moment!!!! It is a momentary mental snapshot that takes place only on the rare occasion perfect fashion symmetry is accomplished. Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult as their are almost always flaws - too red of lipstick, too much jewelry, not enough color, way too much skin. Thankfully their appears to be an exception - when the fashion world is in perfect harmony . . .

Ginnifer + People's choice ensemble = "Fashion Moment"

Make sure to take a mental snapshot, it could be a while before the next one comes!!!!

Side Note: One of my favorite shows - "BIG LOVE" started on Sunday (which stars Ginnifer Goodwin) - such a great season premiere - if you are not already a fan, you must check it out!!! Along with "Entourage", "Hung", "In treatment", "True Blood" -Basically anything HBO - I can't get enough!!!! They are all ridiculously inappropriate and I dig it!!!!!