Sunday, January 3, 2010

STAR SIGHTINGS

STAR SIGHTINGS

I am so excited about this new portion of my blog!! I was intending on starting this segment once I had a substantial following, but I was lucky to receive two reports this week from friends!!! I would love to keep this going so if anyone has any recent star sightings or moments, I would love to post it - please email me at thegossipcloset@hotmail.com




My one and Only Sighting
So I thought I would start with my one and only star sighting - this is a pathetically sad story, but it's the only one I have so here it is. About 10 years ago (see already pathetic!!!) I went to Vancouver to audition to be an extra with my friends. As we were coming out, the streets were bare because it was ridiculously early in the morning and so it was easy to notice this well dressed guy with a backpack about 30 feet away coming towards us. If I was a normal person I would have looked away at this point, but he was hot and well dressed so I took in the view!!! All of sudden he got a little closer and I looked over at my girlfriend Kim and quietly said "that totally looks like the guy from 'Felicity'", she then says "I think that is the guy from "Felicity" - what's his name again"?? So because neither of us could remember his name we asked the guys we were with if they knew his real name, for some reason instead of answering us with a simple no, they began yelling out "Felicity" over and over again. We were almost in "oops I didn't mean to fall on you distance"!!! When he caught what are moronic boyfriends (now husbands - lucky us!!) were yelling!!! He then pretended to look in the store beside him and quickly did a 190 and walked the other way . . . I told you it was pathetically sad!!! It's okay I will make up for it when I become rich and famous!!!!





Bachlerotte Sighting
Most of my friends are huge fans of the show, I am not a huge reality t.v. fan so I have never jumped on board, but I did know about the most recent Bachelorette - Vancouverite, Jillian Harris because everytime I read a gossip magazine, she seemed plagued with rumors of behind the scenes contreversy!!!

In the end it looks like she chose Ed Swiderski, the Chicago computer consultant who had left the show week 5 because of work demands, but later came back to win her heart!!!!! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!! Anyway it's a little known fact that the only surviving relationship in Bachelor/Bachelorette history is Trista and Ryan, so it's a bit of a surprise to hear from my friend Sara that she recently saw Jillian and Ed together - indicating that we might have one more surviving couple from Bachelor/Bachelorette Island!!!

Here is Sarah's details:

"I was skiing up at Big White today (Dec 27th) and saw Bachelorette Jillian and Ed skiing together. Ed does not seem as tall in real life and seemed like his usual uncomfortable/self conscious self. But looking great in a green North Face jacket and sunglasses. (I actually only noticed them because I liked his jacket lol)
Jillian is super short like they say lookin cute in her ski outfit!!)".

Hopefully these two make it - thanks for the tip!!!






There was Will, but no Grace!!!!


My friend Chelsea was in Chintz and Company in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago and saw Eric McCormick picking out some furniture. I asked specific details and all she could give me was that he was with his son and appeared to be redecorating a few rooms in his home as he ordered a substantial amount of items. She said he was approximately 5'8" or 5'9" which is about 2 inches shorter than his IMBD profile - they always lie - Hollywood is full of shorties!!!! She also added that he was well dressed, good-looking and slender.

Eric doesn't appear to have anything currently in the works, but you can see him in "The New Adventures of old Christine" - he has a 3 episode guest spot. The show airs on Wednesday's 8/7c on CBS.

Thanks again for the tips, keep them coming!!!