Sunday, January 10, 2010

GOOD LINKAGE

I Love Skinny, but even I can recognize the need for a burger and fries!!! -
Popsugar

I am not sure if I like where this is going - Socialitelife

I'm sorry "has-been" - what did you just say???? - Socialitelife

Run away as fast as you can - Socialitelife

I will tell you something, If I had Millions of Dollars, you sure as shit wouldn't see me in this fuckmuckery!!!!! - Popsugar

Her soon to be ex should take a lesson or two from her on proper conduct!!!! - Popsugar

OMG she almost looks classy - didn't recognize her at first!!!! - Justjared

I predict one big, smelly Flop - Justjared

If you have not seen Avatar you must go - such a fun journey and she is fabulous!! - Justjared

Perfection!!! - Justjared

What a walking disaster - literally!!!!! -
dlisted