Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GOOD LINKAGE

GOOD LINKAGE

Such a great day for gossip, make sure to check out the links!!!!

I am in loooooooooooooooove, I want it all - the jackets, purses, shoes, dresses - god I love the dresses - please please please can I win the lottery - I may just have experienced my first fashion orgasm!!!!!! - Laineygossip

One of the last remaining true Actresses - someone who actually cares about content - love her - Socialitelife

So happy to hear she might have found love again!!! - Socialitelife

Finally, something that makes complete sense!!!! - Socialitelife

It's pathetic how bad she wants to be Megan Fox!!! -
popsugar

Love them together, love them in Vancouver - popsugar

Thank God she has moved on to bigger and better -
pinkisthenewblog

The next generation just doesn't care about good acting!!! -
justjared

Another one that tries wayyyyy toooo hard !!!! - justjared

Where's the f--king trailer park????? - dlisted