Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HE'S HEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!






HE DARES TO VENTURE OUT IN PUBLIC
My Robert decided to reveal himself out and about Vancouver yesterday, I am assuming this is only possible because us Canadians have a little more self control!!! (and less paps want to make the trip!!!). He met up with his long time friend Sam Bradley (who has beeen residing in Vancouver), they hung out for a couple of hours. On his way to lunch he made sure to sign autographs for fans - the cutest right!!!!!!! Some Hollywood assholes never make time for there fans - not my Robert!!!!!!! This could be the only Robert appearance we get so I am going to enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!

Side Note: he continues to wear those horrible fucking Jeans - I think it's like day 4 - if I had one complaint about my Mr. Near Perfect - it would be this!!!!