Thursday, April 8, 2010

QUEEN BEE



THE ONE, THE ONLY - TINA FEY
If the tooth fairy came to my door tonight and offered me one wish - it would be to have half the talent of my bestie Tina (and her waist size!!!) - she is to comedy as Meryl Streep is to Drama - untouchable!!!!!!!!!

So it is fantastic to announce that the wonderful, The perfect Tina Fey is coming home!!!! She will be hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. You know she will be bringing on some serious funny - prediction - best SNL night of the year (or possibly a tie with Betty White who will be hosting in May). Either one of those icons could steal best in show!!!!!!!!!


Her new movie with Steve Carrell also comes out this weekend – "Date Night". Looks fucking hilarious and it’s getting great reviews - It really is the perfect "date night", I might even let my husband out of the basement long enough to come and see it with me!!!!!

Check out the trailer – can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!