Wednesday, April 28, 2010

STAR SIGHTINGS - COUPLES DAY OUT!!





OUT AND ABOUT IN NEW YORK AND L.A.
Amanda Seyfried and her man Dominic Cooper where out and about New York on Wednesday, April 28th. They wondered around Central Park and later caught some late lunch - how perfect would that day be!!!!!!

Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna Dewan had the same idea as they wondered around the SoHo district of NY, shopping and hitting up a cafe for a quick bite. I bet her two bags equal more that I buy in a year!!!!! Side note - I can't put my finger on it, but their is always something off with Channing's style. His wife's not any better with the constant over dressing - what's with all the layers???? - she needs to simplify!!!!

Lastly here is cutie Adam Brody and his girlfriend of 9 months, screenwriter Lerene Scafa. They were taking in some of the ridiculously beautiful wether out in L.A.!!!! I love these two together - they seem very well suited!!!!