Friday, April 23, 2010

THE FUNNIEST FUCKIN GUY!!!























RICKY SLIMS DOWN!!!
Ricky Gervais has lost 42 pounds in recent months and he tells the Daily Telegraph it was for health reasons.
"The Hollywood pressure is that you do have to be of a certain standard or a certain type," he said. "I see everyone doing it, even good character actors. I think, 'Why are you starving yourself?' The pressure is there to have white, straight teeth..."


The pressure was not something he succombed to, he said:
"What is it with America? I don't give a shit what they think and if I don't get a film role because my teeth are crooked, then fuck them!! I don't want it. I just go, 'It's ridiculous.'

Responding to people claiming he lost the weight because of outside pressure:
"I hate them, and I hate that people think that I would. It makes me angry. I remember when a newspaper said, 'He's lost three stone for Hollywood.'
"I went, 'No, I haven't lost three stone and I would never fucking do it for Hollywood. "I did it 'cos I work out and I wanna be fit.' And that annoys me."

Last week Gervais talked about his workout and weight loss on Letterman and aired his thoughts on fat Americans.

"They know what they're doing," he said. "They know what's making them fat. It's all the pies. They know that. If you go, all those pies are fattening, they're not going to go, 'Oh really? I thought it was all the jogging that makes you fat.' It's a choice. Fat people don't get fat behind their own back...they know why they're fat and they like it."