Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jim and Jenny Call it Quits!!!









Another relationship over in Hollywood
It seems like "BREAKUP'S" are the only thing I have been blogging about lately - what is going on???

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy both took to their Twitter accounts today to announce their split. The have been together for five years, during which Jim bonded tremendously with Jenny's son, Evan, and the trio have spent many hours campaigning for her autism cause and being generally goofy together. It's so sad as they always seemed so happy - guess they are pretty good actors!!!!!

Jim wrote on Twitter:
"Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best!"

Jenny wrote:
"Im so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane (Jim's granddaughter) and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart."

The really shitty thing about all this, is the fact that millions of people are looking to these stars for guidance and if they can call it quits so easily, what stops the next person???? Do you ever notice that if a celebrity has been with their partner for longer than 5 years than they automatically receive a standing ovation every time it's mentioned - like they should get a fucking metal!!!!! WTF!!!! I have been with my husband for over 10 years and you don't see any trophies lying around my house!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a rough few months for celebrity love —