Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I WISH I COULD BE PHOTOSHOPPED ALL THE TIME


WHOM EVER INVENTED PHOTO SHOP IS A FUCKING GENIUS
If this is the real Jennifer Lopez, than my name is Beyonce!!!!! I have been waiting for years to get my ass skinny so I could finally take over the world - stupid me, all I had to do was photo-shop my extra lovely lady parts and then I could be on the fucking cover of Marie Claire too!!!!!

The best part is actually in the magazine when she discusses how difficult raising twins has been and after finding out they were expecting twins Jenn says "Marc started crying,", "It was a joyous time. We were happy... He's emotional! He just couldn't believe it was happening. He'd had children before and this was like a whole new, special experience."

I can only imagine how special Marc's other children are feeling right about now!!!!

I am sure she is busy, but let's be honest - she's not busy because she is carting her kids around everywhere - she's got like 4 nanny's - so don't be tellin everyone that you slummin it trying to make ends meet while taking care of your two kids!!!!! You are not really Jenny from the Block!!!!!!!!

Here is a look at her new movie coming out - It looks horribly predictable and feels very "been there, done that"!!!! But I love me some love (no matter how fake!!!) so I guess I'll see ya'll there April 23rd!!!