Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THE RESURRECTION OF CONAN O'BRIAN
























It's been two months since one of my favorite Late Night talk show Host was forced to resign from his time slot. I cried for him on his last day as he said goodbye to his fans and walked away from his dream. He has been on Hiatus ever since and because of contract restrictions he is not allowed to do T.V. on a different network until September 2010. It is a loss for the millions of people that tuned in to him each night, however fortunately for me one man's loss is another man's gain!!!! Conan has decided to take his show on the road and will be coming to Vancouver with Andy April 13th and 14th and I got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! I mean really this will probably be my only shot to see him live as packing up two kids to hit L.A. or New York is not likely!!! Conan has been in discussions with FOX, so we might be seeing him back in late night come September depending on whether he is willing to take a 30 million dollar pay cut (Fox doesn't have the same money as NBC). I have dug up the last you tube video from his last few minutes of his final show - please watch as it is wonderfully inspiring.