Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TRAILER TIME

TRAILER TIME

THE RUNAWAYS
I am all over any movie that gives a shout out to girl power!!!! The reviews have been really good and I am looking forward to seeing Kristen Stewart in a new role. If you see it let me know what you think - thegossipcloset@hotmail.com




SWITCH
Jen needs a hit - after the endless shit she has been pushing out she needs to show the public that she can produce some quality. Her sad ass movie with Gerard Butler coming out his weekend the "BOUNTY HUNTER" is getting some of the worse reviews I have ever read!!!! Fortunately for her, she might get a second chance and an opportunity to redeem herself. The wonderfully talented and hilarious Jason Bateman is attached to this project and his involvement along with good execution might equal the box office hit Jen has been searching for, for the past 3 years.





EAT, PRAY, LOVE
It's been a while since Julia was our leading lady and I can't imagine her choosing a project that would be less that a box office smash. The book has been hugely popular and appeals to anyone dreaming of a different life or self discovery. I can't wait to grab a couple of my girlfriends, go for a killer dinner, drink a couple glasses of wine and head over the the theater - the perfect girl night. "Eat, Pray, Love" comes to theater August 13th.