Sunday, March 21, 2010

POOR SANDRA


























Please say it isn't so!!! I have been an endless romantic my whole life and despite all the unhappy endings I continue to believe - no matter how cheesy - that love really does conquer all. When I saw the way Sandra looked at Jesse throughout the red carpet promotions, during each acceptance speech and finally at the Oscars - DIDN'T IT FEEL LIKE THEY REALLY GOT IT!!!!. It was Hollywood's good girl with T.V.'s bad boy and it appeared to the world that they made it work. Turns out the fucking asswipe wasn't happy just having everything - he wanted more and more came in the ugliest, sluttiest package I have ever seen. When a man goes from Sandra Bullock to a bottom feeding sea serpent it can only be assumed he needed his ego rubbed. What a FUCKING LOSER.


This is the trash he felt was worth compromising his entire family for!!!!!!!!!!
















Most tabloids are crediting the split to the Oscar Curse - whose most recent victims include Julia Roberts, Halle Barry, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Winslet . . . . Is it a curse or is it the inability of these men to cope with their significant others stardom????? - I think it has something do to with the later. Jesse's affair supposedly took place while Sandra was busy filming the "Blind Side". Bombshell McGee claims she initially contacted Jesse to arrange some pics at his shop for some PR - he then started giving her dirty texts and soon after invited her to his shop where he supposedly introduced her to his office couch!!!!. When asked why she would have an affair with a married man, she claimed he said that his and Sandra's relationship was a scam and had been over for some time. Initially I doubted the disguisting Bitch and gave Jesse the benefit of the doubt that she was just after money and PR, but when the text messages came out I knew that I had been dupped. I am so sad for Sandra - to come from such a high the previous week winning the gold medal of Hollywood to finding out the person you rely on most in this World has betrayed you. He is a disgusting Man and clearly she deserves far, far better.


Two days after the Story broke Jesse released this statement:
The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded,”, “Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.”
“It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way,”
he says in the statement. “This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”

It was reported she moved out of there home the day the story was leaked and is currently staying with family in Texas. She canceled all promotional work scheduled for the next few weeks, so it will probably be a while before she resurfaces. What adds salt to the wound is the fact that she has been along side Jesse this past year fighting for custody of his 3 kids from his former, drug addicted wife. They received full custody 1 month ago - I guess this is how a dirty fucker shows his support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!