Thursday, March 11, 2010

OSCARS WORST DRESSED

WORST DRESSED LIST



#5 – Elizabeth Canalis
If you were dating one of the most famous people in the world would you actually have the audacity to show up at the Oscars looking like you rolled out of bed, grabbed an old Prom Dress and put your make up on in the car? Seriously what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean to be fair George was definitely not looking his best either, but seriously it’s the Oscars, put in some fucking effort – clearly she just doesn’t give a shit!!!


#4 – Nicole Richie
She just revealed her summer line of her clothing label – you would think she would take the opportunity to show the world how she is a fashionista – NOPE – instead she wore a cape similar to that of the Grim Reaper!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally get that she has a unique and different look - often a throw back to the 60’s and 70’s. Most of the time I love her style, but unfortunately this Reem Acra reeks of poor choices!!!!


#3 – Jennifer Lopez
This is a case of trying way, way, way too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give her cred for attempting to be original, but seriously who is her stylist?? It looks like cellophane attacked her and then exploded from her hip!!!! The worst part is it’s a Giorgio Armani Gown – this may seriously hurt their reputation!!!!


#2 – Zoe Seldana
I think Zoe is stunningly beautiful and I was really looking forward to seeing her pick something that would showcase that ridiculously incredible body!!! Initially I only saw the top of her and although I was not a fan of the color, I thought it was fair to give the benefit of the doubt that all would make sense– I am a fucking moron!!!! How would one even describe this monstrosity!!! “FLAMENCO DANCER GONE WRONG” is probably the best way to characterize this choice!!!! All its missing is a basket of fruit on her head and the song la chu cha ra cha in the background!!!!!!!! I am really hoping she redeems herself in the future!!!!



#1 - OOOOOOhhhhh NOOOOOOOOO - Charlize Theron
Oh holy mother of poor choices - This is all kinds of WRONG!!!!! I am so embarrassed for her – it looks like two hand puppets are reaching around trying to rip her boobs off!!!!!! She just split from her long time love, Stuart Townsend so you’d think she would be promoting her single ass!!!!! All this says is thank god something’s grabbing my tits!!!! I was praying that if I saw the back than it would all make sense – not even close. I have no idea what Charlize or John Gilliano was thinking!!!!