Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BITTING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU

























SHUT UP KATHERINE HEIGL

Katherine is gracing this weeks cover of Entertainment Weekly . . . . Oh lucky us - we get he hear her talk out of her ass more. She either needs to find a new PR person to help her with her interviews or she should just shut up. She has been complaining about her contract on Grey's for the past 2 years and I am glad to finally see her leave. That being said, she should have honored her contract and left the show properly, with some final love scenes with Alex and then the good-bye's, instead she wined enough to end her season 5 episodes short of the contract. She is claiming that it has to do with family obligations now that her daughter is in her life, but that is nothing, but an excuse. She is a spoiled brat and I hope she sees a backlash from her behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is part of the article from Entertainment Weekly, in regard's to Grey's she says -

“I am done,” declares Heigl. “We just finalized our agreement. Everyone had been working really hard to find an amicable and gracious way of letting go and moving on. It’s sad but it’s what I wanted.”

The 31-year-old actress reveals that it was family issues, not her burgeoning film career, that prompted her to approach series creator Shonda Rhimes and ask to be let out of her contract 18 months early. “I started a family and it changed everything for me,” says Heigl, who took a three-month family leave from Grey’s this season to bond with her newly-adopted daughter, Naleigh. “It changed my desire to work full-time.”


Although she was scheduled to appear in this season’s final five episodes, that is no longer happening. As a result, the Jan. 21 episode was her last as Izzie. “I know I’m disappointing the fans,” she says. “I just had to make a choice. I hope I made the right one.”

In response, ABC Studios issued the following statement: “By mutual agreement, Katherine Heigl has ended her successful run as Dr. Isobel Stevens. The studio wishes her well. Everyone at Grey’s Anatomy is now focused on delivering a shocking season finale and a great show for seasons to come.”

GOOD RID-DEN'S IZZIE STEVEN'S