Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SANDRA HAS A BABY, FILES FOR DIVORCE FROM JESSE



TAKE LESSONS LINDSAY LOHAN'S OF THE WORLD
She has had a baby for 3 and a half months and none of us knew - why - because she wanted to keep this shit secret!!!! See it's possible!!!!!!! She is showing all those other attention whores what it's like to have class!!!! I love Sandra, I always have, but this recent move has moved her into my #1 Bestie spot.

At the same time as announcing her adoption of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans (the cutest!!!), she also announced that she will be divorcing Jesse James. The existence of Louis was a serious surprise, the divorcing of Jesse not so much!!!

She decided to make things public with one of the more reputable entertainment/gossip magazines - PEOPLE. She has made it clear that she will be adopting alone, despite the couples 3 year battle to receive little Louis. I imagine her new little man has made this horrible transition in her life more bearable!!! Thank goodness for Louis - the timing of his arrival seems meant to be!!

When asked about how she is doing and adjusting she responded: "He's just perfect, I can't even describe him any other way,". "It's like he's always been a part of our lives.".

The interviewer than asks her if she was aware that Jesse James had any interest in Nazism, referring to his incriminating photo.

"The photo shocked me and made me sad," she said. "This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life. And the man I married felt the same."

Jesse responded to People saying he has a "huge hole" and that he misses and loves Louis and seems to think he had a say in the divorce.

"The decision to let my wife end our marriage, and continue the adoption of Louis on her own, has been the hardest," he said. "Sandy is the love of my life, but considering the pain and devastation I have caused her, it would be selfish to not let her go. Right now it is time for me to beat this addiction that has taken two of the things I love the most in life."

"I know in my heart that I can be the best father possible to my four children, and the mate Sandy deserves, and realize that this is an incredible mountain to climb. But I believe that the steps I have taken in the last 30 days are the foundation for making this happen."

Is it wrong to feel a tiny bit sad for Jesse????????